Week 5 Media Louisville vs. Georgia Tech #ULvsGT

jacketBMR

Georgia Tech Fan
I would definitely expect some kind of wild uniform combo for this game. Our weekday night game last season was when we rolled out the W/B/B

MidtownJacket

Staff member
👀 We are NOT wearing white on Friday👀

Louisville's uniform reveal for Friday's game is below.

And wow... the disrespect by Louisville. I hope we break their whole team in half and leave them with only backups for the rest of the year. This image made the game personal. Peep the sign in the window 🤬 View attachment 9167
Hahah this is a pretty sick burn.. I mean I can't be mad at it, it is on point. That said, I sure do hope we show up ready to go and smack them in the mouth early and often. A little Adidas on Adidas friendly fire. Maybe knock a stripe off them. Send 'em home in that 2 stripe life.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
👀 We are NOT wearing white on Friday👀

Louisville's uniform reveal for Friday's game is below.

And wow... the disrespect by Louisville. I hope we break their whole team in half and leave them with only backups for the rest of the year. This image made the game personal. Peep the sign in the window 🤬 View attachment 9167
I think he's doing the feed me move.

I think this shows that they are paying attention to our branding. Doesn't bother me, like the unis don't matter as long as they wear some.

Only 25 percent chance of rain and 10 mph east winds Friday evening. Still hope we run till they stop us.

Definitely watching ESPN. No Demetra for me, Cuse announcers were better last game.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Nah, thought more on the Poster - it is kinda annoying to see them do us dirty by putting Georgia Tech in Red and Black, their colors or not. Also, I just noticed they changed the "L" in both Waffle House texts.. Wonder if the WaHo team agreed to let them use their logo on the window poster..

Deleted member 2897

I think Louisville took their Waffle House post down LOL.

Honestly, I don’t blame them. I don’t think they were trying to stir anything up, and probably better not to provide any locker room material.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Please no Blackwatch. Unlike other teams, we have a little history with black uniforms. Blackwatch must be earned, I didn’t want them when Roof was here a few years ago cause I didn’t think they had earned. The way we played last year and so far this year we are no where near earning Blackwatch. I don’t want it to be diminished by being worn by team that might be lucky to win 4 games.

Deleted member 2897

Please no Blackwatch. Unlike other teams, we have a little history with black uniforms. Blackwatch must be earned, I didn’t want them when Roof was here a few years ago cause I didn’t think they had earned. The way we played last year and so far this year we are no where near earning Blackwatch. I don’t want it to be diminished by being worn by team that might be lucky to win 4 games.

I took Juanyeh’s comments at the presser that they’re just using that term internally to up their game...watching and learning from tape of those days. I don’t think they’re officially using that term or coming out in black uniforms...at least I hope that’s all the case.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Think it’s just a phrase they are using

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
I took Juanyeh’s comments at the presser that they’re just using that term internally to up their game...watching and learning from tape of those days. I don’t think they’re officially using that term or coming out in black uniforms...at least I hope that’s all the case.
I normally agree with you but if they get to use them, I hope they are inspired to knock some helmets off. It doesn’t really diminish any of the Black Watch legacy.