Week 10 #GTvsVT Media

JacketFan137

Banned
qb news is all that matters at this point. glad sims is progressing hoping he plays but would not want him to be rushed back to quick

slugboy

Staff member

Nice update. Maybe he's got Special Teams?

J.B. Hall Jr. is in his first season as special teams analyst at Georgia Tech.​

A nine-year NCAA Division I coaching veteran, Hall comes to The Flats from Idaho State, where he served as safeties coach and assistant special teams coordinator for three seasons (2019-21).

He has spent seven of his nine seasons as a coach in the Big Sky Conference. In addition to his three seasons at ISU, he also coached cornerbacks at Montana (2015-17) and Sacramento State (2018). During his three seasons at Montana, he coached with current Georgia Tech linebackers coach Jason Semore, who was the Grizzlies’ special teams coordinator in 2015 and defensive coordinator in 2016-17. They helped lead Montana to a berth in the NCAA Division I FCS playoffs in 2015.

Hall began his coaching career as a defensive graduate assistant at Colorado from 2013-14.

He was a wide receiver at Adams State from 2008-12, with Semore serving as the Grizzlies’ special teams coordinator for the first two seasons of Hall’s collegiate playing career.

Hall and his wife, Marissa, have three children: Tre, McKenna and Maya.

Last edited:

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know if Key can get things done, but I am SOOO relieved to hear his press conferences. He at least knows what he is talking about and is real with reporters about what needs to be done, whether or not he can get it done. it's refreshing to not hear smoke being blown and hear a real coach talk about things in specifics.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if Key can get things done, but I am SOOO relieved to hear his press conferences. He at least knows what he is talking about and is real with reporters about what needs to be done, whether or not he can get it done. it's refreshing to not hear smoke being blown and hear a real coach talk about things in specifics.
Pretty low bar for us these days, unfortunately! :LOL:

I agree; he sounds and acts like a coach. Unfortunate situation we all find ourselves in, though!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Probably gonna get run outta here for saying this but I'd be fine if Pyron finished out the season for us. That kid looks like he has so much potential.
If Sims is hurt, I'd be good with it too. You should still be trying to win the game against UGA, starting Gibson is admitting you don't have a chance before the game even starts and saying gimme the L.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
If Sims is hurt, I'd be good with it too. You should still be trying to win the game against UGA, starting Gibson is admitting you don't have a chance before the game even starts and saying gimme the L.
Sims will surely be good to go in at least one more game and that’s all we need to preserve Pyron’s redshirt. Hopefully sims can go a full game this weekend and get us a win. Then we can work Pyron in some over the last three

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Probably gonna get run outta here for saying this but I'd be fine if Pyron finished out the season for us. That kid looks like he has so much potential.
I hope Sims can play the full game but think we will see Pyron if Sims doesn't move the ball the first 2-3 series or has turnovers.