We overhyped Mills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Is attacking someone with vitriolic and likely untrue words because you don't agree with their opinion a characteristic of a critical thinking intellectual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was replying to a rather nasty post that must have been removed while I was replying. Sorry if my original post looks out of place.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Those saying Marshall was a better back for us are just trying to convince themselves. Mills is a big loss for us, but the team will go on. I have all the confidence in the world that the next man up will do a fine job.[/QUOTE

When you say next man up will do a fine job, please elaborate because that way I see it we have KB who has been injured entire career and is currently out with no time table for a return. If he does return how long does he make it before injury bug gets him again? Prob not going to be a major contributor or someone we can count on

Next we have a true frosh who coach has said is tailor made for our offense which is encouraging but at the same time CPJ said he doesn't know where to go on a majority of plays. He has been playing football in a GT uniform for less than two weeks, how much of the offense do we really think he can digest in two weeks?

Our next guy has been rising the pine because coach says his running style is not a fit for being a bback because he runs with his pads too high and I believe his only carry on a game resulted in a fumble

Finally, we have another true frosh who also been playing in our system for less than two weeks and he has spent more time at Aback thank BBack.

So when you say next man up, I'm looking at our list of next men up and don't have the same confidence as you for some reason

MountPGT1990

Banned
When you say next man up will do a fine job, please elaborate because that way I see it we have KB who has been injured his entire career and is currently out with no time table for a return. If he does return how long does he make it before injury bug gets him again? Prob not going to be a major contributor or someone we can count on

Next we have a true frosh who coach has said is tailor made for our offense which is encouraging but at the same time CPJ said he doesn't know where to go on a majority of plays. He has been playing football in a GT uniform for less than two weeks, how much of the offense do we really think he can digest in two weeks?

Our next guy has been riding the pine because coach says his running style is not a fit for being a bback because he runs with his pads too high and I believe his only carry in a game resulted in a fumble. He would not have sniffed the field this year if not for injuries and a failed drug test

Finally, we have another true frosh who also been playing in our system for less than two weeks and he has spent more time at Aback thank BBack.

So when you say next man up, I'm looking at our list of next men up and don't have the same confidence as you for some reason

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
When you say next man up will do a fine job, please elaborate because that way I see it we have KB who has been injured his entire career and is currently out with no time table for a return. If he does return how long does he make it before injury bug gets him again? Prob not going to be a major contributor or someone we can count on

Our next guy has been riding the pine because coach says his running style is not a fit for being a bback because he runs with his pads too high and I believe his only carry in a game resulted in a fumble. He would not have sniffed the field this year if not for injuries and a failed drug test

As long as the blocking is good, whoever plays will produce. We lost 1/85 and you act like the sky is falling. Its gonna hurt the team, yes, but don't act like the season is over. Benson injured his entire career? That is news to me.

Is attacking someone with vitriolic and likely untrue words because you don't agree with their opinion a characteristic of a critical thinking intellectual?

Haven't you heard that's "progressive" lol

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Mills played really well, it sucks that he won't get to go to Tech any more and this certainly isn't occasion to validate your "strange feeling."

Also, GTFO with the "Volunqueers" homophobic trash.
There's always one, sorry If I pulled a couple of your strings with that.

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
He definitely was not overhyped. Really? Come on... Do I think we are doomed without him? NO! I'm looking forward to seeing what Howard can do.

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
There has been an undue amount of personal attacks and inappropriate behavior, some of which has been removed by some of the other mods. However, I don't see this thread getting much better, and I feel everyone has had their say at this point. So I'm going to go ahead and close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.