We have to sellout the Miami game

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Per Kelly Quinlan tweet game is nearing a sellout with over 50k sold. I'm sure this is just based on GTAA and not including third party sites and the living social deal, but still good news.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Per Kelly Quinlan tweet game is nearing a sellout with over 50k sold. I'm sure this is just based on GTAA and not including third party sites and the living social deal, but still good news.
From the GTAA tweet, it sounded like they gave the students their full allotment in South and North lower end zones, and now they are giving them elsewhere in the stadium as well. I assume that's an effort to fill unsold sections with students.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I am bringing my wife to the game sat. it's her first GT game. I have not been in a while and it will only be the 2 of us. Going to hit the Varsity and yellow jacket alley any other ideas? YJ alley 2 hrs prior, to kickoff right?

There will be all sorts of booths to spend money in (food and GT paraphernalia) at Calloway Plaza but you can walk over to the student center and come listen to the band:

Campanile warm up (1:15 prior to kickoff)
Budweiser at the Library (0:55 prior to kickoff)
March down the Hill (0:45 prior to kickoff)
Calloway Plaza (0:40 prior to kickoff)
Pregame show (be in your seats 0:23 prior to kick off)

Mack

Helluva Engineer
No reason for it not to be a sellout...The team is 4-0 and need our support.

This is another huge game...lets show up in white and get BDS rocking.

I personally have the feeling that BDS is going to be electric that Saturday night!
I will be dresssed in white by the TV but..........why not a gold out ..........and lets get PJ in a white or gold coaching shirt...............should be heck of a game.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Because you'd have 40 shades of gold. It's hard to mess up white.
I think if he wore the GOL color he could fig;ure out what kind of gold was allowed..........this blue shirt and white outs dont cut it.........colors are of at least they used to be GOLD and White...........Just my take on it but you have heard that before have you not my friend >