We have to sellout the Miami game

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
In need of 4... I have two sons I want to take to the game, a 7 and 5 year old. We all love GaTech! I know this is last minute.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Just looked at the ticket map on ramblinwreck.com, and there are still about 10 of the upper deck sections listed as having "high" availability. Hopefully this means that a lot of Miami folks won't travel, but it is disappointing that we haven't sold more to Tech fans for this important game. I will be there with my season ticket group of 6.

thwgjacket

I suppose students are not that excited. These 'tickets' are free, they just have to click on the link to register for the tickets, and they have been available for a week now.
When have you ever known a college student to do something early? Give them time, they'll be there.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Sitting in the north stands is a good spot to watch the game. You can really see holes in the line open up etc. And you wont be surrounded by Ugaly fans any game this year. :)

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Compared to other stadiums, there isn't a bad seat at Bobby Dodd. When you're in the visitors' section in some stadiums you feel more like you're just in the neighborhood than at the game.