We can still win the Coastal

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Loved what CPJ had to say about this in his press conference today. CPJ said himself that our goals are still in front of us. Speak it into existence Paul!!!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Still very possible. Just not in our hands. I’ll be happy if we win out regardless.

I say we start MJ against VT just so they have nightmarish flashbacks and we win.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Watching Miami last weekend I will go so far to say that if we win our next three games we ARE GOING TO WIN THE COASTAL. The problem is that we have to play a very tough team at home and then two teams we struggle with on the road. We will see, but win three in a row and we get the rematch with Clemson. If that happens I think we might somehow piece together a more respective showing.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, the chances of us winning Coastal are a good bit less than beating Clemson.

Here's why. Our odds of beating Clemson were about 20%. Our odds of beating UVa (85%) and VT (39%) and Fluke (70%) works out to about 23%. http://atomicfootball.com/archive/teams/tm_9.html

And that is just our end. We have to hope UM loses twice. UM is 42% likely to beat VT, 92% to beat UVa and 69% likely to beat Pitt. UM will probably lose one of those, but not two.

Stranger things have happened, but I'm more worried about us beating UVa and Fluke to make a bowl than I am optimistic about going to Coastal. Fortunately, all the players have to do is win the next one. I have no doubt they'll play their hardest and won't give up. They haven't all year.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Well, the chances of us winning Coastal are a good bit less than beating Clemson.

Here's why. Our odds of beating Clemson were about 20%. Our odds of beating UVa (85%) and VT (39%) and Fluke (70%) works out to about 23%. http://atomicfootball.com/archive/teams/tm_9.html

And that is just our end. We have to hope UM loses twice. UM is 42% likely to beat VT, 92% to beat UVa and 69% likely to beat Pitt. UM will probably lose one of those, but not two.

Stranger things have happened, but I'm more worried about us beating UVa and Fluke to make a bowl than I am optimistic about going to Coastal. Fortunately, all the players have to do is win the next one. I have no doubt they'll play their hardest and won't give up. They haven't all year.
I don't buy into all those numbers. I haven't seen anything special out of Miami to say they have that great of a chance to beat UVA and VT.

I don't buy into all those numbers. I haven't seen anything special out of Miami to say they have that great of a chance to beat UVA and VT.

I 'think UM loses to VT, which sets us up against them. Why I think Pitt will get them. Pitt is improved and winning. Also the game is at Pitt where it should be nice and cold at the end of November.