We are down to double digits...

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
#54 Kyle Cerge-Henderson
79a1f317348ae891219a2df7932bf328.jpg

DL SR

Jmonty71

Banned
I need to start checking dates that I can take the grand baby to the game. He will be 8 and it will be the 5th year, in a row, that I have taken him to a GT football game. He just asked me if we were going, this past weekend. I feel so proud... a young GT fan. Who says he WILL be the QB at GT, when he gets older.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I need to start checking dates that I can take the grand baby to the game. He will be 8 and it will be the 5th year, in a row, that I have taken him to a GT football game. He just asked me if we were going, this past weekend. I feel so proud... a young GT fan. Who says he WILL be the QB at GT, when he gets older.

Will we still be running the flexbone then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 8 years old, he should be ready for more than just one game.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

Just keep taking him, it won’t matter to him what offense we are running[emoji849]

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Backing up one day to Brant Mitchell. We're going to need a huge year from him with our new defense. Just my opinion, he needs to improve on fighting off blocks.
It will be great to get Marshall back.
Thanks for doing the count down. It is much appreciated.

I think Brant will be a great asset this year.
I’m actually enjoying doing the countdown. It helps me familiarize myself with the players and their numbers for the new season. [emoji1303][emoji846][emoji169][emoji219][emoji458]

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think Brant will be a great asset this year.
I’m actually enjoying doing the countdown. It helps me familiarize myself with the players and their numbers for the new season. [emoji1303][emoji846][emoji169][emoji219][emoji458]
Like most team sports - its about strength up the middle. Andy is very excited to be coaching the mlb . I thinnk we have the talent to be strong in the offensive trenches and stoppers up the middle on defense. We could be very good at mlb for a long time!
As Jerry says
Go Jackets