#43 Tyler Cooksey
ced4be791269f6ef4d9d479545b181c6.jpg

LB RS JR

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
#32 David Curry
64d19526b34aeaf69d76d620df5c3789.jpg

LB RS JR
Ted - let him play early in his time here.
On one particular play he was backside linebacker on a stretch play. As he slide towards the playside, the blocking left open a gap. D C shot thru and hit the runner before he could turn up field. Lots of high 5s on the bench and an at a boy by Ted. After game i happened be in line behind him (getting pizza on 5th) . I asked him if he will ever forget the feeling he had when he made that tackle. Big Smile with a "No Sir, I will never forget it". Lots of really good folks in gt football organization.

DC looks way larger now.

In the new aggressive defense maybe he can show the ability to read the defense and slash to the runner or receiver .

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Ted - let him play early in his time here.
On one particular play he was backside linebacker on a stretch play. As he slide towards the playside, the blocking left open a gap. D C shot thru and hit the runner before he could turn up field. Lots of high 5s on the bench and an at a boy by Ted. After game i happened be in line behind him (getting pizza on 5th) . I asked him if he will ever forget the feeling he had when he made that tackle. Big Smile with a "No Sir, I will never forget it". Lots of really good folks in gt football organization.

DC looks way larger now.

In the new aggressive defense maybe he can show the ability to read the defense and slash to the runner or receiver .

Expecting great things!!