We are down to double digits...

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
#84 Stephen Dolphus WR RS SO
9d873eb7e0fcf7c9deeb21aa9bfa3cd2.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I apologize to Flea (70 is such an asset) and a bunch of ol guys. Love how 62 came out of no where and was hustling down field on many plays . Using photo above i here by submit Lee ( 53 ) and Cooper (55). If u look close u can see coopers legs!.

In 18 i bet we effectively pass out of this blocking scheme.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I'm so ready to see Georgia Tech pound Alcorn State:D:cool:

I almost feel that playing Alcorn State in our opener is a bad omen. We started out against them in 2015 and I was unusually optimistic about our team before and after that game. Of course, the 69-6 shellacking we gave them was one of only THREE wins we got that year. I don’t think I’ll relax about this season unless we start off with decisive wins against Alcorn State, USF, and Pitt. If we face Clemson in week four with a record worse than 3-0, it could be a long season. Make me feel better Mike. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I almost feel that playing Alcorn State in our opener is a bad omen. We started out against them in 2015 and I was unusually optimistic about our team before and after that game. Of course, the 69-6 shellacking we gave them was one of only THREE wins we got that year. I don’t think I’ll relax about this season unless we start off with decisive wins against Alcorn State, USF, and Pitt. If we face Clemson in week four with a record worse than 3-0, it could be a long season. Make me feel better Mike. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you(y) GT will have to start the 2018 season 3-0 to have a nice 8-10 win season(y)