Way too Early 2023 Predictions

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
So I see lots of folks selecting different win and loss games but getting to about the same W - L 7-5. I got 7-5 too.

Looks like we started at 7-5 and worked backwards. I picked an L at the Benz so i will be right longer than most.

Others that pick Uga W are also hoping to look better longer too.

Just glad gt footbalk is not viewed as incompetent.
Dude we are beating UL’s d!ck into the dirt, ain’t no way they are coming in here and winning that game

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Dude we are beating UL’s d!ck into the dirt, ain’t no way they are coming in here and winning that game
I agree! I believe Louisville is walking into a hornet’s nest and will take it on the chin the first game in Atlanta. Winning the first game will set the tone for the rest of the season. Getting the QB from A&M has me excited about this season. We also picked up a LB’r from Minnesota that should make a huge impact on defense. The transfer portal was VERY good to Ga Tech this year. I see 7 to 9 wins with this team. Brent Pry is getting it done brother!

Last edited:

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I agree! I believe Louisville is walking into a hornet’s nest and will take it on the chin the first game in Atlanta. Winning the first game will set the tone for the rest of the season. Getting the QB from A&M has me excited about this season. We also picked up a LB’r from Minnesota that should make a huge impact on defense. The transfer portal was VERY good to Ga Tech this year. I see 7 to 9 wins with this team. Brent Pry is getting it done brother!
wait, who?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The preseason preditions of the for gt have been spot on for last few years. Our group of positively biased fans have been consistantly over optimistic.
Now as a group we are saying about 7-5.

Now , I can't get to believe we can do better than that.

But after you guys are shown to be right and we spank UL , i will quickly get to believing 8-4!

If 8-4 is possible what about besting Clemson? We play Clemson at death valley - but they have 3 very tough games ( nd, at ncst, at mia) before and 2 after (unc usc) gt.
After our bye week, why not be optimistic?

Oh, our ol was bad lsdt year. A freshman qb was a good substitute, but he got injured . Our best players on defense are gone. We have a new staff. 5-7 is a real possibility but thats no fun.
See u at UL

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
The preseason preditions of the for gt have been spot on for last few years. Our group of positively biased fans have been consistantly over optimistic.
Now as a group we are saying about 7-5.

Now , I can't get to believe we can do better than that.

But after you guys are shown to be right and we spank UL , i will quickly get to believing 8-4!

If 8-4 is possible what about besting Clemson? We play Clemson at death valley - but they have 3 very tough games ( nd, at ncst, at mia) before and 2 after (unc usc) gt.
After our bye week, why not be optimistic?

Oh, our ol was bad lsdt year. A freshman qb was a good substitute, but he got injured . Our best players on defense are gone. We have a new staff. 5-7 is a real possibility but thats no fun.
See u at UL
Until Clemson gets better at QB they’re beatable and if the the transfers coming in are as good as I believe they will be we can compete with Ole Miss and win that game. Georgia unfortunately is an uphill battle but the rest of the games we can get some wins. Guys this is a different team with Brent Pry as HC we will be pretty good.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Until Clemson gets better at QB they’re beatable and if the the transfers coming in are as good as I believe they will be we can compete with Ole Miss and win that game. Georgia unfortunately is an uphill battle but the rest of the games we can get some wins. Guys this is a different team with Brent Pry as HC we will be pretty good.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
I think we'll be 4-4 going into Carolina. Then gotta take 2/3 vs Cuse/Carolina/Virginia to get bowl eligible. Barring bad luck with injuries/football gods I think we get that done.

But if we dont, I just want to see us play like Key had us playing last year....with great mental toughness. Never give up, don't beat yourself, fight to the death, be a team even UGA doesn't want to play.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure where we really are in player personnel, my guess is we have enough coupled with discipline, mental and physical toughness to get to 6 or 7 wins regular season.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I think we'll be 4-4 going into Carolina. Then gotta take 2/3 vs Cuse/Carolina/Virginia to get bowl eligible. Barring bad luck with injuries/football gods I think we get that done.

But if we dont, I just want to see us play like Key had us playing last year....with great mental toughness. Never give up, don't beat yourself, fight to the death, be a team even UGA doesn't want to play.
Carolina is our 8th game.