Wake @ Georgia Tech (-7)

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Vegas is 5-0 in picking the winner and GT always covers. MY computer formulas have tech has a 4 point favorite, but i see us winning by 10

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I wish I knew whether Benson and Mitchell will play Saturday. We were a different offense without Benson and a different defense without Mitchell. And not different in a good way. With those guys we when and cover. Without them, I dunno.

I really hope you're using a Speech to Text app.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This will be a very tough game. Our O line got shown up and we will stutter on offense against a solid WF defense. I just think our defense will do better this game. I expect it to be low scoring and in doubt well into the 4th quarter. But GT should win as long as we don't beat ourselves.

BigJacket

Banned
This will be a very tough game. Our O line got shown up and we will stutter on offense against a solid WF defense. I just think our defense will do better this game. I expect it to be low scoring and in doubt well into the 4th quarter. But GT should win as long as we don't beat ourselves.

I tend to agree, Wake is sneaky good and has almost always given us fits. I definitely see this coming down to the fourth quarter and hopefully with us figuring a way to close out a close game . If Benson is out this game could be a coin flip

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I tend to agree, Wake is sneaky good and has almost always given us fits. I definitely see this coming down to the fourth quarter and hopefully with us figuring a way to close out a close game . If Benson is out this game could be a coin flip

Horrors of a past ACCCG still are haunting. We have a better O now but the D and FG kicking are needed to win too.

3 or 4 is what I think we win or lose by.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Not gonna be able to go, have 4 tickets unused i can send in email. Want tech fans in the seats!