Staff member
Some other games that might be relevant down the road:
  • Pittsburgh @ Duke (-8)
  • Syracuse @ Miami (-14.5)
  • North Carolina @ VT (-21.5)
  • Boston College @ Virginia (-7)

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
It's kind of funny the rest of the country seems to be taking our performance much better this weekend than all of us. I guess cause we had a much higher opinion of ourselves going into the game. We seem to be getting lots of pats of the back for doing our best! Line is bigger than I was expecting because it's not like Wake has been scrubbing it up this year and they got this last week off. was expecting it to open at like GT -3

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
It's kind of funny the rest of the country seems to be taking our performance much better this weekend than all of us. I guess cause we had a much higher opinion of ourselves going into the game. We seem to be getting lots of pats of the back for doing our best! Line is bigger than I was expecting because it's not like Wake has been scrubbing it up this year and they got this last week off. was expecting it to open at like GT -3
The offense didn't do well in the 2nd half because of the torrential rain and bad field conditions.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Some other games that might be relevant down the road:
  • Pittsburgh @ Duke (-8)
  • Syracuse @ Miami (-14.5)
  • North Carolina @ VT (-21.5)
  • Boston College @ Virginia (-7)
I think that UNC is about done for this year. Put a fork in them. The only possible upset I see is either our game with Wake or Pitt at Duke and I would not put a nickle on either of the underdogs in those games either.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Gonna be hard for Syracuse to pull off another big win two weeks in a row, don't we think?

Hard but not impossible. Miami has a pile of injuries to deal with, and Cuse has a lot of momentum rolling into this week. I am just saying that a lot of people are writing them off the same way they did against Clemson. Cuse controls their destiny in the Atlantic, and they are well coached.

Deleted member 2897

If not for a tipped catch (or many other plays) on Saturday, we would have moved to 5-0 under Paul Johnson when we have a Bye week but our opponent doesn't. So SCREW YOU ACC for giving our opponents 20 Bye weeks over coach's 10 years here - TEN EXTRA BYES. Now we have to play a Wake team who had a Bye and then Clemson after that who gets a Bye.