Wake Forest Postgame Discussion

Milwaukee

Banned
Ok guys, I was relegated to watching from my cellphone but I saw Wake's coach losing his dang mind on the sideline after a play and I don't think the announcers said why and no one asked in the post game. I thought maybe he saw some extra curriculars from our guys after the whistle (couldn't think of anything else it could be), but didn't see anything.

Anybody know?

He thought we faked an injury on the DL at one point in order to slow the tempo. He went nuts.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Rewatching the game now. Jahaziel Lee had a false start on the first drive of the game, maybe our 4th or 5th play, on a toss to Qua. It was in almost the exact same spot as the one all our fans were booing about in the 4th quarter.

Block of the game goes to @flea77 's boy. On TaQuon's game-clincher watch our RT; that block on the Mike LB was the key to springing TaQuon.
The one by qua on their safety as well. Idk if anyone has mentioned that but if he doesn't make that block the safety might have made the tackle.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Oh, and did anyone else get a little nervous w how quick TM tossed the ball as he crossed the goal line on the first long TD? Maybe I was just being a nervous wreck, but would love to see someone like LongestDay take a closer look..
Lol, probably the first thing that crossed my mind was I hope he crossed the line with the ball.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe I missed it, but what surprised me is that Wake did not run any bubble screens after all the trouble we had with it against Miami. BTW, I think Miami just ran another one.

slugboy

Staff member
Yea that kid was thought to be drafted if he left last year. For sure will be drafted this year.

Yeah, the comments during the game were “when they call his name during the NFL draft, this game is on his highlight reel”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk