Wake Forest Postgame Discussion

BigJacket

Banned
Amazing 2nd half, I’m stunned to be honest. Very very rare that GT bounces back like that under CPJ when down at the half By 7+. This Keeps bowl hopes Alive.

Next week will be tough.
We didn’t get 100 yards rushing vs Clemson
Last year and their DL is better. Passing game has to be top notch next week

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Marshall, Benson, and Jeune have really carried our offense this year. All theee have been very consistent and just make big plays.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
495 yard total offense including 427 yard rushing, zero turnovers, 2/2 FG, 2/3 XP (bad snap), 51.5 punting average.Wake KO return average 24.6 yards, punt return average 5.o yards, 4/11 3rd conversions allowed, 0/3 4th down conversions allowed. All in all pretty dang good games in all 3 facets!
If the wake punt returner didn't catch harvins second half punt it could have rolled another 20 yards. That thing was 60 yards in the air.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
The offense and defense both seemed to come out flat footed. The LOS was being owned by WF. The issue on the D for the most part seemed to be missed tackles, take those away and I think we could have held them to atleast 1 less TD. But....... the second half came around and we looked way better. That's one of the best all around we have looked in a half (this year). Second half of UNC and Pitt was pretty good as well.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Amazing 2nd half, I’m stunned to be honest. Very very rare that GT bounces back like that under CPJ when down at the half By 7+. This Keeps bowl hopes Alive.

Next week will be tough.
We didn’t get 100 yards rushing vs Clemson
Last year and their DL is better. Passing game has to be top notch next week

Very very rare? Why don't you punt numbers on that and rank it with active coaches.