Waffle House Wednesday

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Love the branding of DBI (not to be confused with antenna gain measurement units, dBi). Hopefully gaining that reputation will also make DL recruiting a little easier

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
At the 5:35 mark. Just a wrinkle I'm sure but it wouldn't surprise me to see an option play or 2 this year. That would really catch a team with it's pants down because they haven't spent time in spring practice or fall camp for it.

(And I just felt like stirring the $h!t pot today lol)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
At the 5:35 mark. Just a wrinkle I'm sure but it wouldn't surprise me to see an option play or 2 this year. That would really catch a team with it's pants down because they haven't spent time in spring practice or fall camp for it.

(And I just felt like stirring the $h!t pot today lol)
Coach P would be foolish not to run a little bit of option this year. The trick would be giving the TE something to do. ;) I just hope we don't use shotgun on 4th and inches/goal. (unless 4th and goal is from far back and we are forced to go for it due to end of game circumstances.)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’d love to see us keep some 3O plays in the new scheme. Whether it be put off the gun or under center, I think it could be a nice wrinkle to the offense. The kids know it, it works and is effective in short yardage situations.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That's bold saying, "Go Jackets!" at the end. The former georgie fb letterman working the grill might be tempted to do something.

... Eeeeeyyyyooooo!

Once on his weekly radio broadcast Coach Johnson jokingly mocked a big mouthed caller as a uga fan who just got off work at Walmart. Everybody nervously laughed.

Over on attrition we are all aghast about possible future unnamed processing .

Fact is the state of geirgia BOR allows uga to only (1/01/ 2018) graduate 53 % of its football players. Alabama has about same rate as 85% as gt. Alabama has 41% of its starters get into nfl w uga a much lower rate.

BOR which is 3/4 uga grads loves our put down jokes.

We are so screwed at gt - mocking uga because we are elite.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Once on his weekly radio broadcast Coach Johnson jokingly mocked a big mouthed caller as a uga fan who just got off work at Walmart. Everybody nervously laughed.

Over on attrition we are all aghast about possible future unnamed processing .

Fact is the state of geirgia BOR allows uga to only (1/01/ 2018) graduate 53 % of its football players. Alabama has about same rate as 85% as gt. Alabama has 41% of its starters get into nfl w uga a much lower rate.

BOR which is 3/4 uga grads loves our put down jokes.

We are so screwed at gt - mocking uga because we are elite.

Not sure, sir, I can follow what is being said here, but thumbs up - I guess.

Regardless, beating ugag is more important than graduating.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Coach P would be foolish not to run a little bit of option this year. The trick would be giving the TE something to do. ;) I just hope we don't use shotgun on 4th and inches/goal. (unless 4th and goal is from far back and we are forced to go for it due to end of game circumstances.)
There were actually a lot of option plays called in the spring game. I'd say 75% of our runs were handoff options. We also had some 3O plays called, but they didn't necessarily end up in a pitch read.