Waffle House Wednesday

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I caught that Friday night and USF comment. But it was pointed out on another site it could be bad editing and was referring to the Sorimg Game. I really need a Friday nite game that weekend. Wife’s family killing me with fall weddings early in the season..... And it’s in Ottawa!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I caught that Friday night and USF comment. But it was pointed out on another site it could be bad editing and was referring to the Sorimg Game. I really need a Friday nite game that weekend. Wife’s family killing me with fall weddings early in the season..... And it’s in Ottawa!
Who in the hell gets married in Ottawa...especially during "foosball" season??

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
"What’s the proper way to butter a @WaffleHouse waffle?"

I'm disappointed in Coach's description of buttering in the middle and letting gravity feed the melt via the waffle ridges to the edge.

I'm more inclined to describe it as a case of laminar flow caused by a higher temperature in the center core of the waffle that radiates outward. And while there is some "gravity" occurring from the melt, he doesn't account for how much butter is penetrating an absorbent substrate (the waffle).

I butter starting in one of the four quads of the waffle and ensure that there is adequate, and even, butter coverage over the waffle. And then ... let the temperature do it's thing. (This is a major reason why I like butter to be served at room temperature vs. chilled in the cooler. It affects melt quality.)

Sorry. I think he blew this one.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Does the butter have anything to do with flowing from high thermal reservoir to low thermal reservoir? Sorry, I just wanted to sound smart.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Custom made. And I predict that Waffle House is contributing a boatload of cash to the program in exchange for the publicity.
You're right. I went on their website and they do sell t-shirts and caps. If they put out those GT 404 caps, I bet they would sell a lot of them.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I know! Especially in the middle of CFL season..... Who knows what they’re thinking aboot planing this!
Must be expecting the Redblacks to have a down year.
I think you shouldn't go, due to so many unknown variables...protest or something

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Regardless of butter distribution strategies, I can see that Coach doesn't put enough syrup on his waffles. If every square millimeter of that thing isn't covered, including the sides, I ain't eating it. When I am done eating a waffle, I still have a plate full of syrup leftover.