VT Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I want to be unrealistically optimistic but I just don't have it in me this week. Unless we do something different on offense that Bud Foster hasn't seen and our defense executes I don't see is winning this one.
GT 23
VT 36

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Teams that have a better chance at beating VT than us...

terracotta-army.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll pray, watch, drink and then focus on the UVa game where we get bowl eligible. Beesball coming up.

I think the VT D is better than UNC D but their O isn't as good as UNC. Regardless, the team gap is about the same or bigger. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feioff I hope our ST stop self destructing. (I was in Ireland for two weeks and haven't gotten around to doing the autopsy of our poor ST performance for the last two games.)

For the purposes of guessing the score, 48 VT - 17 GT.

Jmonty71

Banned
Considering 2 things.

One. Bud Foster has CPJ's number. We haven't done much against VT in the last few years
Two. Ted Roof. The clueless wonder is still the DC.

With those 2 things said. We won't score many and we have a slim chance of stopping VT. VT big. 38-13 In order for us to win, VT has to play one of the worst games of the year and turn the ball over 3+ times. Even with 3 turnovers, it would be a 17-13 type score and we'd still lose. But, hey.... The Roof lovers would be back on his bandwagon, talking about how "great" he is.