VS NC A&T

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
We could go through the whole comparison thing but eh. They have lost 11 in a row, they give up 12 more points than they score and they get about 8 assists per game. They are a very bad team. This should be an easy win at home. Need to play our game and not down the competition.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If this is not a coast to victory, i.e. the outcome is decided with 10 minutes left in the first half, I will be disappointed.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
This game should provide the last opportunity for members of the 'extended bench' to get some playing time. That can be done by taking care of business well before the final horn sounds.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We could go through the whole comparison thing but eh. They have lost 11 in a row, they give up 12 more points than they score and they get about 8 assists per game. They are a very bad team. This should be an easy win at home. Need to play our game and not down the competition.
Should have done the comparison thing.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Have we regressed since finals, or is it just my perspective? What is going on with this team mentally? I wonder if they are tired of playing meaningless games against inferior competition.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Have we regressed since finals, or is it just my perspective? What is going on with this team mentally? I wonder if they are tired of playing meaningless games against inferior competition.

Hopefully our opponents feel that way. Eeeeyyyooooo

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You can't stop Kellen McCormick. You can only hope to contain him.

He simply willed this team to victory.
I know this was tic, but what gives with the rotations lately? Am I missing something? Is winning against A&T more important than developing Mathews into am adequate role player?

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Avoided disaster. Aptly stated by CJP.

He mentioned the obvious with McCormick but I also think he correctly mentioned AD's defensive energy.

Why they were so lethargic who knows. CJP took it out on them post game. Almost didn't get the interviews before they ran out of time.

Next 3 won't run a packed zone so I doubt McCormick gets much time. Just hope they have a little more energy