Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Virginia by 14+

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I see this as a close game honestly. Their QB is going to give us fits. We will play well on D but they are still going to keep the ball some and score. Therefore, possessions will be low. Jackets 27-Cadavers 24

I agree on the close game. Turnovers again will tell the story ...... without +2 versus UM we lose.

Anyway, I'm more optimistic about winning. I was painting the highest part of my house where there are eaves. Waited to get the first coat on till it was about 50F ........ get up there on the top of a fully extended 32' ladder. I'm painting and what comes out? Two fellow Yellow Jackets who just sun themselves on the warm bricks. Painted carefully and didn't fall off. It's a good day.

One more coat before the game ...... then time to drink and enjoy football. Like the 330 start to get stuff done and not too late after the game. Will like it better with a win!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I agree on the close game. Turnovers again will tell the story ...... without +2 versus UM we lose.

Anyway, I'm more optimistic about winning. I was painting the highest part of my house where there are eaves. Waited to get the first coat on till it was about 50F ........ get up there on the top of a fully extended 32' ladder. I'm painting and what comes out? Two fellow Yellow Jackets who just sun themselves on the warm bricks. Painted carefully and didn't fall off. It's a good day.

One more coat before the game ...... then time to drink and enjoy football. Like the 330 start to get stuff done and not too late after the game. Will like it better with a win!
It’s always a good day when you don’t fall off the ladder. (y)

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Gt should win this one at home. UVa is a bit of a paper tiger, if even that, having no real great wins, best being @Duke.