• Virginia by 14+

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JACKetsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
Will the Jackets bounce back?

Poll included.

No poll necessary...that’s not even a real question. Bounce back from what? That game? That game against the #4 ranked defending national champions that prepared them for the next 4 games that they are going to turn the ACC universe upside down not to mention shred the national playoff hopes of another team in this state. HELL YES THEY’RE WINNING SATURDAY AND ALL THE GAMES AFTER THAT SO CHEER THEM ON & SUPPORT THIS TEAM OF INCREDIBLE STUDENT ATHLETES WHO SACRIFICE IT ALL EVERY DAY FOR ALL OF ThE YELLOW JACKET NATION!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
36-4, uva
tenor.gif

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
35-24 Tech. Cover the 10 and the over of 49
This is a hard game for me to take us to cover the spread though. 10 points on the road is a pretty big number. We've covered 12 in a row going back to last year. At some point it has to end. Hopefully not this week!

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
I think we’ll win, but even when we won there four years ago, we had five turnovers. I hate playing there. I expect something like an ugly 31-16 win, but it’ll feel a lot closer.

Deleted member 2897

Well, after a 26-23 prediction for Miami, and 39-23 against Wake, and a 13 point predicted win for Clemson, I guess I will go again here. Damn I want to get up 28 points so we can play some backups. How about 37-22.