Very Interesting interview by Quez Jackson on the play of defense in post game Interview.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
If you don't think CGC has not loss part of this team than I still have some beech front land in Oklahoma for sale . this is how it starts playing players not giving 100% ( oh but we don't have to money and he can recuirt so good)
If only you did, because there's no indication that he's lost anything. Stop projecting your disappointment onto the players.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Not naming name but our number 3 is a major major liability for us and he needs his playing time cut in a major way. He just look at the Virginia tech running back while he was rolling and spinning around to make a first down on a 3rd down play. All he had to was to try to make the tackle he was right there beside him and all he did was just look at him.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Not naming name but our number 3 is a major major liability for us and he needs his playing time cut in a major way. He just look at the Virginia tech running back while he was rolling and spinning around to make a first down on a 3rd down play. All he had to was to try to make the tackle he was right there beside him and all he did was just look at him.
Somebody blew a coverage bad on the 1st VT TD, but the player you speak of turned a big gain into a score by looking like a seal slippling on soap trying to tackle Turner with a clear shot up the sideline. It goes beyond coverage issues.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad to see the anger. It shows both these dudes care. I do think there is a lack of that in general on this team. But hey, that just might be me.

Go Jackets!

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
Been saying this since week 1. I’ve never seen so on-field disagreements amongst teammates in all of my days of watching and playing football
Still remember against NIU that thomas and willing were screaming at each other on the feild for like 7 plays straight

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Problem is I believe he will enter the portal. We won't get that one back next season. The coaches need to listen and put in the players who play, not the most stars or the ones who look good in practice. We have plenty of game tape.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Y’all try to lay EVERYTHING at the coaches feet! So a player tells you they need to execute their assignments. He didn’t say they didnt know, was confused or it was too difficult.
Yes I blame a coach who plays a player that didn't do his job , As a former VP if my people didn't do their job and I didn't put people in to do the right right it was on me. Sorry if this pisses you off cause I respect you and what you say and like watching you play. If you know your assignment or was confused then there is a problem that needs to be worked out.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Problem is I believe he will enter the portal. We won't get that one back next season. The coaches need to listen and put in the players who play, not the most stars or the ones who look good in practice. We have plenty of game tape.
which player you talking about?