Vegas line for Ole Miss game

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Definitely think this will be our best game Saturday. Crowd will actually show up for this one too. Should be a good game. We need to play well all 4 quarters and we should get the W.
It should be nice weather, at least, for a home game. I hope the crowd shows up

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
As an Atlanta United season ticket holder, I hate that this is now the second week in a row where both teams have had home games a mile apart at the exact same time : ( I keep hoping I will get to do the double one day, but the schedules never seem to work out that way.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
As an Atlanta United season ticket holder, I hate that this is now the second week in a row where both teams have had home games a mile apart at the exact same time : ( I keep hoping I will get to do the double one day, but the schedules never seem to work out that way.
I got the same issue. I pulled the double in 2018 when we played Clemson

JacketFan137

Banned
Sims having a poor game passing (100 yds) vs a FCS team is VERY concerning.If anything he should have passed better with our run game working.
he wasn’t good passing but to his credit it was a wet track and he didn’t get to pad the stats in the second half cause we went ultra conservative on offense

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
he wasn’t good passing but to his credit it was a wet track and he didn’t get to pad the stats in the second half cause we went ultra conservative on offense
imo, his confidence is what they wanted to protect - = did not need a bad game - the second half they gave him the green light to go deep. he threw it even though the guy was covered. That's 2 of the old high school just chunk throws in 2 weeks. One more pic and its a bummer.

Also we needed to just tell ol its up to them.

Last edited:

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Against an FCS team ,you need to make it look easy, NOT hard--which he did in spades.He did ok vs clem but if he continues his WC play vs ole miss, they will hang a BIG one on us.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Against an FCS team ,you need to make it look easy, NOT hard--which he did in spades.He did ok vs clem but if he continues his WC play vs ole miss, they will hang a BIG one on us.
I hope he gets it together, but we've seen the same things in the first two games that we saw last season - staring down receivers and the late arriving passes. The accuracy hasn't been half bad, but those two problems haven't been fixed. And, throwing some very ill-advised passes that should've been picked off. Just my opinion, but I think it's time he tucks it under and runs more. That's his forte.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
You can't really blame the rain when the guy on the other side wasn't having the same struggles while playing against a tougher defense.
They threw 3 interceptions. And scored 2TD. What about that says the guy on the other side wasnt having struggles. We only threw 3 times in the whole second half. That makes it hard to compare. But… they threw for. 271 yards. Take away the 49 yd and 22 yd reception. It is 200 yards passing in 4 Quarters. We had 100 yards in 2 quarters basically. So they had the same struggles and are known for passing near air raid numbers.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
They threw 3 interceptions. And scored 2TD. What about that says the guy on the other side wasnt having struggles. We only threw 3 times in the whole second half. That makes it hard to compare. But… they threw for. 271 yards. Take away the 49 yd and 22 yd reception. It is 200 yards passing in 4 Quarters. We had 100 yards in 2 quarters basically. So they had the same struggles and are known for passing near air raid numbers.
yep, we will compete very well in the Southern Conference

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Spread's up to 16.5 now

Sat, 9/17, 3:30 PMMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points
Ole Miss Rebels
Ole Miss Rebels(2-0)

-16.5-110

O 63.5-110
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets(1-1)

+450

+16.5-110

U 63.5-110

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
If you modify the data, to not be the data...

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
yep, we will compete very well in the Southern Conference
Thats the jaded pessimist view, seeing us as equal to them.

What others arent seeming to look at is we put up twice as many points and nearly identical yardage in 20 minutes of possession as opposed to their 40 minutes and in 51 plays as opposed to their 75 plays. We forced 4 turnovers as opposed to their 1. We had 6 receivers with positive yards all avg above 10 per reception. Nothing about this says we are equal to WCU. We were clearly the better team not playing to run the score up.

Ole Miss will tell us more. We learned exactly what we expected against WCU…. Nothing.