UVA

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking at the numbers, it's gonna be a long weekend.

UVA has a staff ERA of 2.33 and a staff WHIP of 1.07.

1648656276850.png

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, they given up 7, 8, and 8 on there three Sunday ACC games so there’s that!
Yeah, I wonder if they try a new Sunday starter, it's been Neeck for the past few weeks. It's also interesting that all 3 of their weekend guys are lefties. Ortiz started last night vs Richmond.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 12263
UVA pitching v GT offense = Good v Good
So... no huge problem there.

Let's go look at our pitching & defense v their offense. I mean UVA is known for an inability to score runs, right? [Checks out link] Ok... nevermind.

More serious... gotta play the games to see. One thing I've learned about college baseball... once things begin to look like you can make sense of them, something unexpected happens.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

View attachment 12263

That is obscene. UVa deserves to be #4 at 23-2.

They have only played 6 games against top 100 teams (5-1). Last weekend I thought we would lose the series just because. This weekend I think we win the series for the same reason and I'm counting on Chandler being back (no facts just hope). We continually do what isn't expected. Thank god my job doesn't depend on the actions of 18-21 year old kids on the field.
1648663477429.png

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
That is obscene. UVa deserves to be #4 at 23-2.

They have only played 6 games against top 100 teams (5-1). Last weekend I thought we would lose the series just because. This weekend I think we win the series for the same reason and I'm counting on Chandler being back (no facts just hope). We continually do what isn't expected. Thank god my job doesn't depend on the actions of 18-21 year old kids on the field.
View attachment 12266
In the pre-game radio spot yesterday Ramsey was talking about guys stepping up for injured guys and later said “we are getting them both back this week”. So I am expecting Chandler back on Friday.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
In the pre-game radio spot yesterday Ramsey was talking about guys stepping up for injured guys and later said “we are getting them both back this week”. So I am expecting Chandler back on Friday.
I heard that as well. During the broadcast, Wiley back-tracked a bit and said the next few weeks. But I believe Ramsey did say this week. We'll see. Hope there are no setbacks.