UVA Postgame

Scubapro

Banned
The OL sucks, plain and simple. They have basically all year and they can't use the injury or youth excuse. We've had spotty OL play for multiple seasons under PJ.
This plus 100...how many times has our o like let people run free on pass plays this year? 25- 40?
That and our run blocking has been nearly as bad....
Sewak has to get canned

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Screw pass blocking. We suck because we can't run the dive. Our offense is 100% **** when the dive doesn't even have the slightest bit of effect. Most years we can at least get 3 on the dive to keep defenses honest and this year we are lucky to pull off 2 yards. The line is getting absolutely blown off the line every play.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Disappointed. Pass protection is amazingly bad. And the skill guys were eating corn on the cob before the game. Another week where we lose by a possession. On a positive note, Clinton Lynch looks good. Though now we've got to win out to get to a bowl game. Much needed bye week coming up, then we face VT. At least uga looks weak.
UGA looks bad against pretty good teams, they will beat us by 21 at least if we play like we did today. I don't see how we shut down one of the most talented teams in the country last week and let UVA skill guys look like All-Pro's

QuickKick

Georgia Tech Fan
Disappointed. Pass protection is amazingly bad. And the skill guys were eating corn on the cob before the game. Another week where we lose by a possession. On a positive note, Clinton Lynch looks good. Though now we've got to win out to get to a bowl game. Much needed bye week coming up, then we face VT. At least uga looks weak.
Thank goodness for the bye week! I think we all need it, right?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I just shake my head. I hope the D works on tackling drills all this week. We over run the play and cannot make an open field tackle.

CPJ needs to personally coach the o line this week.

I really don't like the philosophy of diving at a players ankles as a blocking technique. Never have, never will. Why take yourself out of the play and if you miss (often does) then you're out of the play and your man is making a tackle for a loss. Just like tackling, why can't we teach drive blocking with head up. Pancake and move on. This diving ish is getting old.