UVA Postgame

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Pissed about the no call blatant pass interference in direct view of the ref. then we go on d and get a penalty for a block at the waist.

Just shaking my head.

Why not try to run it at the end there?

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
Offense was garbage today.

Giving up 27 on D to UVA isn't a good look either, but it was enough to win if the offense is even mediocre.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Disappointed. Pass protection is amazingly bad. And the skill guys were eating corn on the cob before the game. Another week where we lose by a possession. On a positive note, Clinton Lynch looks good. Though now we've got to win out to get to a bowl game. Much needed bye week coming up, then we face VT. At least uga looks weak.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Well not much to say, thought the team would have been hyped a bit more after last week. We had some nice TDs and the D played pretty well. I just don't understand whats happening with the O-line. The option still isn't really clicking, too many mistakes and fumbles and having the throw just to get some decent yards. I would think after this many weeks now CPJ would have this figured out, but its not looking like it. I just remember last year when we could do the death march down the field and use that to win, now its like we try but then get our selves in 3rd or 4th and long and turn it over

jimholman7

Georgia Tech Fan
I was surprised at the lack of pass protection on nearly every roll-out. At least JT threw it away rather than take a dumb sack. Nothing more to say about our OL. No pass pressure from our front 4. It killed losing Gotsis. I thought our DBs played well for the most part.
I wonder why it looked like we were on roller skates today?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's just so hard to win when you turn the ball over. We have to minus for the year. Offense isn't good enough to overcome their mistakes and as hard as the D has played you can't expect them to hold the other team to zero points every time.