UVA @ GT, 7pm ET, ACCNX

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Thought we played very well with the exception of shooting. Defense was on point, got good looks, mostly took care of the ball. Just everything but making shots, and unfortunately that was the difference

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Devoe not good enough tonight, never got it going. We need to go 3-0 in this next 3 game stretch, may need Kyle and Khalid to carry us a bit on Friday.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Man... Thought we had that one. Not sure there are enough quality wins left in the schedule to get to March.

Finish the season with 1 more loss and make an ACC tourney run?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Man... Thought we had that one. Not sure there are enough quality wins left in the schedule to get to March.

Finish the season with 1 more loss and make an ACC tourney run?

You can't really use conventional logic for this year due to the impact across the board of covid. The usual benchmarks are likely not as reliable. I think we have a decent chance if we get to 15 wins in the regular season.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
You can't really use conventional logic for this year due to the impact across the board of covid. The usual benchmarks are likely not as reliable. I think we have a decent chance if we get to 15 wins in the regular season.

they might have to run the table now. Just a lack of quality wins besides FSU.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Looked like we'd pull it out until around the 6 minute mark 😔
Screenshot_20210210-205101.jpg

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hard to describe this game as anything other than disappointing.

I feel like we were playing well offensively and defensively in the first half, but the wheels fell off and we couldn't quite get it back on.

The game felt quick.

slugboy

Staff member
I don’t think we need to win out in the regular season, but we need to win at least most of the remaining regular season games. Hopefully, we have an ACC Tournament and win a few there.
It’s “skin of your teeth” close right now to make it to the NCAAT.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought we would win tonight. Ultimately Devoe going 1-10 and Moses 4-11 isn’t going to cut it. We really needed a win. Likely need to win almost all of our remaining games. Starting with Clemson this is a tall order.

Deleted member 2897

Well, like we’ve said before - on the bright side, Devoe is coming back next year.

Deleted member 2897

I thought we would win tonight. Ultimately Devoe going 1-10 and Moses 4-11 isn’t going to cut it. We really needed a win. Likely need to win almost all of our remaining games. Starting with Clemson this is a tall order.

I think a 6-2 finish and we’re fine. Unfortunately for the next 10 days our opponents have significantly more rest than we do.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Key hey Clark. I can’t stand that guy. How do you let a 5’-6” guy (listed at 5’-9”) beat you almost single handedly? I guess because you have to focus on huff and hauser.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t think we need to win out in the regular season, but we need to win at least most of the remaining regular season games. Hopefully, we have an ACC Tournament and win a few there.
It’s “skin of your teeth” close right now to make it to the NCAAT.
I think 0fer in quadrant 1 wins is gonna kill us. Maybe if we win out and a game or two in the ACC tournament, that will be overlooked