USF replay analysis

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
This game will tell us a lot. USF is probably an average ACC team, and better than average on offense.

If we beat up on USF, I feel good about Pitt/Louisville/Duke/UNCheat

If they go up and down the field on us...uh oh.

I think this game will give us a good idea of how the season will play out. Statistically speaking, our schedule has two games we would be expected to win, three games we would be expected to lose, and seven statistical ties (toss ups). If we lose the first toss up game and go 50/50 on the rest, we miss bowl season again. To hell with statistics. Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBullsFan

Georgia Tech Fan
I would gladly trade Miami for you. I bet your fans aren’t as obnoxious.

They have the ability too especially when we had all those bandwagon fans back in the late 2000s. Though they did help us fill up ray jay often.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
They have the ability too especially when we had all those bandwagon fans back in the late 2000s. Though they did help us fill up ray jay often.

So I’m guessing that you may have joined other discussion forums in addition to GTSwarm. If you did, which one seems the most knowledgeable, whiny, etc.? Do we all sound the same? Just curious.

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
As usual, I think our best defense will be long, methodical drives by the offense. Hopefully, it will make the young-ish quarterback anxious and he will try to force things. A 7-8 minute drive, followed by a 3 & out, followed by a 7-8 minute drive will do wonders for a defense. That would be my dream scenario.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
2007 was a fun year to bandwagon on USF. That being said I think it's time to show the main difference between GT and a Group of 5 team.

I'll gladly take USF in the ACC over Louisville though.