UPDATED TO 3.5 M! AD Email - GEORGIA TECH LAUNCHES COMPETITIVE DRIVE INITIATIVE

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
what does that mean...I said I don't like it and there is no debating it?
The literal translation is "with regards to taste, there is no debating." In other words, two people can have opposing tastes (you like the smell of coffee and I do not) and there is no value in debating which is correct, because they both are correct to each person.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Lady buzz seems more likely than replacing turf. They want the turf to have concerts for additional revenue streams. Maybe they are announcing a concert series in the spring summer fall.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw a rumor somewhere this morning (sorry, I can't remember where it was posted) that it is some type of matching-gift scheme where some whale has agreed to match all gifts to GTAA 1:1 for a certain period of time.
This seems likely. Just got a call from the GTAA to talk about exciting new atlhetic scholarship options that are set to be announced. Went to voicemail though so I don't have any other info.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Maybe, just maybe, the part we ought to be debating is “very near future.”

I certainly understand why our patience has worn thin, but this place is like a toddler on a road trip! To the rest of the world, the “very near future” could mean a full week, or Lord help us, more than just one! ;)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I think there are several students at a time who serve as Buzz. I know at least one was a girl during my time, wouldn't be surprised if more were - it's not a big suit.
I seem to remember the Buzz that I considered to have been "the best" was a female when Bobby Cremins was here. Time frame may be a little off.