Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Is that Eric's son? Henderson, that is.
NO! :)

1. Eric Henderson
    Football player
  2. Eric Charles Henderson is an American football defensive end. He was signed by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He played college football at Georgia Tech.Wikipedia
  3. Born: January 8, 1983 (age 31)<----------

Edited to add smiley face so I don't come off as a jerk.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Well, I would have liked to have him. We have lacked depth of dynamic playmakers over the last few years, and I think this year will be no different. My dreams of seeing JT, alongside Custis and Autry as a three-headed monster in the backfield are now buried about 1000 ft underground : (

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Ok, well Anthony's mistakes seem to have been compounded into negatively impacting his younger brother's chances to achieve his potential on and off the field.

For their own good I hope they still do achieve success in their lives but foregoing the chance to get a Tech degree is such a huge setback for someone blessed with that opportunity to do so, and for free. When you can go to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Tech, Oxford, Cambridge, the Sorbonne, and maybe a few other schools for free and you choose to go to (almost) any other school than you are making a poor choice. It is irrelevant if "you can get a good education" at UF or UGA. If you have a chance to go to a superior school for free then you should do it.

I did not go to Tech btw; I wanted to study history so went to Emory. There are reasons to go to inferior schools than those on my short list of world-class institutions. But there are not many reasons that outweigh getting the world-class degree for free.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Smh.

How so very far from this:

MLD plans to major in business and minor in sports management at Georgia Tech before pursuing a career as an athletic director.

GT is a fit for guys with a 40 yr plan, plain and simple.

I have a feeling this would have ended badly had he stayed. Good for him and us to part company now.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, I would have liked to have him. We have lacked depth of dynamic playmakers over the last few years, and I think this year will be no different. My dreams of seeing JT, alongside Custis and Autry as a three-headed monster in the backfield are now buried about 1000 ft underground : (

Personally I think Leggett and MLD will be better than Custis (or at least as good). I actually believe Laskey will have a very good year as well. A Back has several promising underclassmen IMHO.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
During his recruitment a lot of posters were saying they hope that Anthony could have a positive effect on Myles' attitude and work ethic.

Seems pretty ironic now.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
"I'm Free Now To Any School Who Wants To Take Me In January! Had A Great Talk With Paul Johnson, Nothing But Respect From The Both Of Us! I Asked For My Release & He Granted It To Me! I'll Be Thinking Hard, Just Stick With Me! #UGA #FSU #GT #Oregon #Tennessee Just Be Patience "

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
NO! :)

1. Eric Henderson
    Football player
  2. Eric Charles Henderson is an American football defensive end. He was signed by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He played college football at Georgia Tech.Wikipedia
  3. Born: January 8, 1983 (age 31)<----------

Edited to add smiley face so I don't come off as a jerk.
It could still happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.