Uniform

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
As stated above, pitt doesn't wear those colors anymore. They've gone back to their traditional yellow and lighter blue.

Yes, also as read above. It was a joke. Hence the laughing rolly emoji and the obvious attempt (also obviously unsuccessful) at humor with the "group therapy" reference. I'm kind of a big fan of all these different uniform combinations :)

Last edited:

Joeb21

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope we wear Gold against them but if we don't, I'm all for them wearing these. Anything but white. At that point, I could give a rat's *** about tradition, I'm tired of seeing the mutts in red in OUR stadium.
This.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we wear Gold against them but if we don't, I'm all for them wearing these. Anything but white. At that point, I could give a rat's *** about tradition, I'm tired of seeing the mutts in red in OUR stadium.

I do have to kind of agree. I know we have a tradition of white shirts at home, but that also ALWAYS allows our opponent to wear their primary color in our house. I’d prefer gold as our home jersey for this reason, but if not gold shirts, I’m ok with these navy shirts, as long as it’s gold hats and pants like this combo. I’d actually prefer the onyx gray jerseys from cape day to navy though. Those gray shirts, gold hats, gold pants with gray accents would be a really nice look!

I do have to kind of agree. I know we have a tradition of white shirts at home, but that also ALWAYS allows our opponent to wear their primary color in our house. I’d prefer gold as our home jersey for this reason, but if not gold shirts, I’m ok with these navy shirts, as long as it’s gold hats and pants like this combo. I’d actually prefer the onyx gray jerseys from cape day to navy though. Those gray shirts, gold hats, gold pants with gray accents would be a really nice look!
I liked them too, but the mutts would still wear red.