Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So which shade of gold

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The ND Gold and Navy would work for us. That ND Gold pants with White jerseys in the same style would also be cool with me.

But, I also like Navy's uniforms.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful uniforms.
The uniforms worn by austin twins when they ran across goal line against fsu (15).
The one worn by justin Thomas on fake pitch sprint td in orange bowl (14). "They cant stop um!"
What ever color we get , I am sure they will be beautiful (see above).

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I will say this about the Honeycomb/Hexagon unis we used to wear.... If Russell had of just kept it simple and made a few tweaks then that style of uniform could look awesome. But not in a faded bubble wrap, splashed all over the place style. The ramblinwreck.com website has it sparingly in the background and it doesn't take away from the overall effect. Granted, that is a website and we are talking uniforms. However, it could be really awesome if done correctly. And it was not.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
A newer looking Triple White home uni would be unique & great, if done correctly.

The alternative would be a White/Gold (well executed)/ White uni. That would make a great alternate home uni.

Need to rebrand from the old Gold/White/Gold Uni from a time when we cut our own throats.