Uniform Thread

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
aa490ad913c93750cf3a765417f720ea.jpg

I feel like if we do end up with UA, our uniforms will look a lot like this but Change the Orange to Gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be ok with that. When does the Russell contract end?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I want an awesome all blue uniform with matte blue helmets. Sounds good in my head idk if I would actually like it together, but I would like the matte blue helmets.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I like Navy as our 3rd color. However, I would like to see us go back to black as our 3rd color.

An all black alternate uni would be pretty sweet if done the correct way.

Nah, bruh. Take that Wake Forest Boilermaker Vandy nonsense outta here. :sick: Navy looks great when done right especially on the bball side.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Nah, bruh. Take that Wake Forest Boilermaker Vandy nonsense outta here. :sick: Navy looks great when done right especially on the bball side.
+1.

Our official navy is a pretty dark shade (yes, there are different shades of navy; that was news to me). It goes well with white and gold, and can look black in certain light/on certain items. I have a couple things I have to hold up to something black to tell for sure. I think our real dark navy makes an excellent tertiary color.

I'm fine with black as a component on anything with Buzz ... otherwise no. I think black socks look gooberish (sorry @Milwaukee !! :) )