UNC

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
After getting mauled by NCSU and dropping this smelly pile, Fedora should get canned. Looks like Marquis Williams was exchanged for an incompetent lookalike. He can't hit the side of a barn with a pass. He couldn't miss against us.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
How the heck did we lose these Bozos.

Ain't it the truth! Tech would run them off the field they way they're playing.

As to Fedora, I concur but I'd be surprised if they ran him off at the point, he has already sacrifices his DC so that'll probably buy him another year especially with Williams coming back.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I don't want to hear the crap I'll have to hear from my SEC friends if they get whooped by Rutgers. I have them pretty high in my bowl picks that we all bet on.

Matt E

GT Athlete
What is the appeal for any recruit to go to UNC (paper classes aside)?

-zero tradition
-no recent success
-lame stadium

They always seem to have decent ranked class. As O'Leary used to say, the "look like Tarzan, play like Jane".

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Nasty break at the shin on Quinshad Davis. Had to replay it in slow mo. Freak break happened just as he was going to jump

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
Btw - is anything going to come of their ridiculous cheating scandal? Are there any updates as to weather the ncaa even cares or can we just assume their behavior is now legal?

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder about that, yet another break without external impact. Just the torque on the lower leg I suppose.
It was so subtle, but at the same time pretty violent, that the commentators didn't even know it was broke. They kept saying the air cast was precautionary. Made me cringe :barefoot:

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Btw - is anything going to come of their ridiculous cheating scandal? Are there any updates as to weather the ncaa even cares or can we just assume their behavior is now legal?
See his from NBC - does the NCAA have UNC's back? Something smells in Chapel Hill.
ollegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/01/report-says-unc-took-advantage-of-grad-school-to-extend-eligibility-of-players/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
See his from NBC - does the NCAA have UNC's back? Something smells in Chapel Hill.
ollegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/01/report-says-unc-took-advantage-of-grad-school-to-extend-eligibility-of-players/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

I just wasted some brain cells dicussing (if you can call that) to a tarhole fan about this. I would've been better sniffing glue.