UNC Series

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we are snake bit when it comes to injuries with pitchers for like 5+ years running. Does this happen to other teams as often or are we just not allowed to have nice things?
Some perspective. Curry has started every Fri in his career... so far. Pitching injuries happen to all teams. I have no clue if Tech has it worse than others.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I am honestly encouraged by the way the pen pitched again tonight. Shirah was better than his final line, Barlow was very impressive and I wish Hall had left him in to finish that inning. Carpenter is such an enigma, dude either gets a strikeout or gives up an extra base hit. I'm guessing it's because he relies so much on his slider, but it's still really confusing. Willingham looked rusty and that could be because of the couple extra days of rest this week. He normally has excellent control, but walked five guys tonight.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Someone needs to let the GT webmeisters know that once the bottom of the 9th is over unless the game is tied the game is over. Other than that, the fact they think the inning’s over after 3 outs in the top half, slow updates, etc it’s a damn good app.

Deleted member 2897

Glad I was busy and couldn’t watch, sad. LOL.

IMHO, this was our 3rd bad game all year. Richmond, 4 errors against ND, and this game. It’s okay - this is how the ND series started. Win today!

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Someone needs to let the GT webmeisters know that once the bottom of the 9th is over unless the game is tied the game is over. Other than that, the fact they think the inning’s over after 3 outs in the top half, slow updates, etc it’s a damn good app.

I seriously doubt GT is running the app you yell about. It's probably contracted out.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we are snake bit when it comes to injuries with pitchers for like 5+ years running. Does this happen to other teams as often or are we just not allowed to have nice things?

I dont think we're snake bit. Pitchers just break. It's only a matter of when they do. Best way to deal with it is to have solid depth. That's harder in college because you can't stash guys in the minor leagues.