UNC Predictions

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
UNC x {x:x = c*1+d*2+e*3+f*6, c,d,e,f€N }

GT b {b:b € {x}, b > X}

Because thats all that matters

Wait so UNC scores x, and GT scores b which is an element of the singleton x, along with the condition that b is greater than some X, whatever that may be. So you think either the game ends in a tie where both teams score x, or GT scores the empty set if X >= x?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Time to lock in score predictions. Will a return to Bobby Dodd help turn the tide? Will a week of practice, prep, and error correction be the difference?
On the other site's prediction contest, I predicted UNC virtually alone among the 25 or so participants. I don't think UNC is all that great I just still see problems with perimeter blocking and line difficulties. This is a matter of "want to" for both teams struggling to find their respective identities and salvage a season that may circle the drain for the loser. Let's play fast, loose, and prove me wrong.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
Wait so UNC scores x, and GT scores b which is an element of the singleton x, along with the condition that b is greater than some X, whatever that may be. So you think either the game ends in a tie where both teams score x, or GT scores the empty set if X >= x?

I think X is the set of all possible UNC scores. Atleast that is the only thing that would make sense. In that case, bounds will still have to be placed on the elements of X. As written right now, it is an uncountable set.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Oline makes a noticeable improvement. MLD will have a good game for a first start. We will break away late and GT wins 28-17

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My predictions have been crap all year. 63-23 good guys. What the heck. The ball squirts our way all day long.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We have too many O injuries to win unless the D is +2 or better. Our injured starters were starters for a reason.

GT scores 14 to 28. UNC score 17 to 35 (D gives up 17 to 28 and ST gives up 0 to 7).

ST ...... Butker needs TB and hope for long FGs all day. No short right hash please, center the damn ball if we have to. Golden has been good all year; please stay so. And Rodwell was brilliant in the "attempted" pass after the ball was hiked over his head last week ...... Its just the ST blocking and tackling that has been _______.