UNC Predictions

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Need us to cover 7 Pts so I'll go with 38-30 Tech. I think both teams move the ball. NC will go hurry up and gash up early. Roof makes adjustments and we get a key stop or two. Offense shows up and plays well this week. This is a huge game for how the rest of this season plays out.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Closer game than we would like....eventual outcome in doubt.

Problem I see is that UNC will play us better than they have played anyone else. They usually do. We are a team without confidence right now and everyone who plays us (until we get a win) is going to have a huge psychological advantage and play loose and fast.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Put my score prediction up b4 I saw the forecast. Probably will affect the passing game and score. I still think rain should favor us more than an air raid attack.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
UNC looks improved on D and keeping pace on O. Their problems on O v SC didn't seem to repeat. So, it's hard to say.

If our O doesn't get straight, we lose, and maybe ugly. If we play as good as I believe we can, we win, and maybe big.

The data suggests to me they're better om O, worse on D, than duke: say, 35-24 them. I'm saying we get straight: 38-21 us.