UNC expected to win by 21 points

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Maybe you're missing UNC's other side of the ball, which is ranked #124 in total defense.
Chip just needs to isntall one series of splitback veer... i bet we could win the game just runnign option left and option right. Get me hall under center, dontae at B back and mccollum and Felix alternating at fast a back and mcduffie as a big blocking a back and or leonard there. Split Blackburn and Carter out wide. Run it till they stop it.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I realize our QB situation is somewhat less than optimal, but as long as we get the ball into the hands of our RB's, they can just take advantage of the holes opened up by our OL.

Am I right?

😭

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
+21 with an over under of 62.5

I just don’t foresee 42-21. I realize unc defense is bad, but 21 points for us seems unlikely.
They have only given up less than 21 one time this year. Even Florida A&M put up 24 on them. I think with a full week to prepare Gibson, plus a run heavy game plan we can put up some points. I still doubt we will cover though.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
We should be able to move the ball some. I just don't feel Chipper plays to players strengths though.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
EJ and Blackburn are huge- never toss it out to em and let em make moves for YAC. He runs Hall off guard or up the middle nonstop when a 10 year old could see that isn't remotely our OL's strength. I've seen nothing from him to show much difference from D-Pat other than maybe a screen fetish instead of a doomed delayed shotgun RB draw on 3rd/4th & short fetish.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I realize our QB situation is somewhat less than optimal, but as long as we get the ball into the hands of our RB's, they can just take advantage of the holes opened up by our OL.

Am I right?

😭
A heavy run-based offense has two advantages in this game - it could cover up some of the weaknesses in our passing game, and it runs clock to limit UNC possessions. Of course, we can call mostly run plays and still end up with a score like 2014 (lost 43-48 in a game where neither team's defense showed up), but I'm hoping for something more like 2012 (68-50). :)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think they cover that in the first half unfortunately. Hell the 61 O/U could be close to being covered by UNC alone. I just have a bad feel about these last 2 games margin wise….