Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know how many points they score, it's up to them. I also don't think our O can score on them, not many team have been able to. They have been steamrolling everyone this year.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Its hard to make a prediction. The score will be what UGA wants it to be. I would be surprised if we score a TD in the game.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
uga’s defense is used to watching the opposing offense panic from how much backfield penetration they get and throwing them off rhythm. Sims and our runningbacks have seen it every game for 2-3 years and still make plays, so I think we shock them a bit and put up some points, but will lose by a few touchdowns.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
uga’s defense is used to watching the opposing offense panic from how much backfield penetration they get and throwing them off rhythm. Sims and our runningbacks have seen it every game for 2-3 years and still make plays, so I think we shock them a bit and put up some points, but will lose by a few touchdowns.

Well who knows If we had an Offense coordinator that I thought might be able to draw up plays to maximize our strengths maybe, but we don't seem to have one of those.

Honestly we look like we don't rep things as a base and change the plays up every week which results in us not really having a gelling execution. I have to wonder if maybe one of the reasons yates felt more comfortable in there is because he had a limited playbook he actually got good at.

LoganGTweed

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve watched pretty much all their games this year praying to God they’ll lose or look human in any of them and so far they haven’t. Our secondary has got to be one of the worst FBS. They’ll kill us downfield and our offense won’t be able to get anything going on that defense. Im a lifelong tech fan but we’re really really bad. This era of tech football is very depressing. 38-0

Animal02

Banned
Its hard to make a prediction. The score will be what UGA wants it to be. I would be surprised if we score a TD in the game.
If UGAg comes into the game having allowed teams only one touchdown a game through the season, you know they will be looking to maintain that stat.
If that is not an issue, I would suspect the 2nd and 3rd string play a lot, but they let them go full throttle.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's be realistic here....if ugag really, REALLY wants to, they can make our 222-0 beatdown of Cumberland look like child's play.... the ONLY reason they wouldn't would be so their guys get rested and at full strength for the SEC Championship game.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The spread might be in the 40s when it opens and I wouldn't touch it. We could easily lose by 60. Easily.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
They were favored by like 40 against mizzou this weekend…. Are we any better than mizzou?
Absolutely not. lol

On one end, I could see us getting some mercy simply because they will most likely have Alabama the next week and will pull their starters earlier for rest and to avoid industry. On the other end, I could see Kirby making a statement. Being a ugager himself, he HATES us, so he may not give up the opportunity to really let us have it.