Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

MACHETE

Georgia Tech Fan
There will be no red and black in my good seats. I’d rather a couple go empty (I won’t bring the kids) then sell them out for food stamps or whatever currency U(sic)GA fans use (pallets of manure?). Sadly, I’ll probably be jawing all game to buyers of other sellouts.
Sadly it will be 75/25 UGA fans at our place this year. We suck.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
They will take control of the game in the first half and then go very conservative in the second half. Probably finish the game with a backup QB just handing off. We better go 4 2 5 on D. I predict 45 - 10 with none of their starters playing in the 4th quarter. They will not risk losing a starter with SEC championship coming up. Just being realistic as much as it pains me.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I used to be so excited for this game and always thought Tech had a punchers chance. uga has really took their program to another level unfortunately.
I use to get very excited for this game. When I was younger, I'd sit up all night waiting for the game. Now I dread it.
As for as the scoring goes, remember their fans were really wanting them to run it up against Vanderbilt and they did 62-0. We're just a notch above Vandy, but not by much. Of course our offensive coordinator will want to run a hurry up offense so we can show off our new culture. That will wear our defense down and they will be crushed. We score 3 points.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Screw it. Early Christmas miracle. Both Bennet and the kid from Cali get food poisoning over Thanksgiving and uga becomes 1 dimensional. Good guys pull off a nail biter of a game, and we win 24 -21. With 2 pick 6's, a Gibbs KO return for a TD and a cimaglia kick as time expires.