UGA

northgajacket

Banned
Sounds like you're an expert on inadequate things...

Wow, the old "rubber and glue" response and middle school insults. Can't come up with anything better than that? You sound like you suffer from an extreme case of arrested development. Look it's ok, your life must really suck for you to have to go on other teams message boards and try to elicit responses. Look on the brightside, maybe you will get that promotion from dipping the fries at the fast food joint or maybe one day live in a dwelling that is not on cinder blocks.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow, the old "rubber and glue" response and middle school insults. Can't come up with anything better than that? You sound like you suffer from an extreme case of arrested development. Look it's ok, your life must really suck for you to have to go on other teams message boards and try to elicit responses. Look on the brightside, maybe you will get that promotion from dipping the fries at the fast food joint or maybe one day live in a dwelling that is not on cinder blocks.

You're taking this message board thing too seriously, man. Didn't realize someone would be triggered so easily.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Well if I remember right, the $tory was that Her$chel got a nice new mustang + other things when he $igned. $o still things have remained the $ame. Lol

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Well if I remember right, the $tory was that Her$chel got a nice new mustang + other things when he $igned. $o still things have remained the $ame. Lol
UGAG got Herschel because they paid a lot more than Clemson and Ohio State. Herschel Walker was about to go to Clemson to play for Danny Ford when high money UGAG alums gave HW that 1979 Trans Am with the money in the trunk.

Deleted member 2897

giphy.gif

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow

I could see UGA potentially losing to UF this year. That would be a momentum-killer for them, in terms of their season, what with all the high expectations this year and the blown chance last season. I thought after the Louisville game that we had turned a corner. Don't know what happened today. But if Tech can pull together another couple regular season wins and get some moxie going, maybe we could beat them in November. That unranked 1984 team was never supposed to be on the field with UGA that year... and what a game it turned out to be.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I could see UGA potentially losing to UF this year. That would be a momentum-killer for them, in terms of their season, what with all the high expectations this year and the blown chance last season. I thought after the Louisville game that we had turned a corner. Don't know what happened today. But if Tech can pull together another couple regular season wins and get some moxie going, maybe we could beat them in November. That unranked 1984 team was never supposed to be on the field with UGA that year... and what a game it turned out to be.
I would love to see Kentucky win the SEC East instead of Georgia and Florida:cool: