UGA

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Did you not watch the game? I said they beat us, LOL. In the history of the entire program at Tennessee, they had never given up that many rushing yards in a game ever. We ran through them like **** in a tin horn. I wasn't claiming any moral victory. I was using us as a data point to show how weak Tennessee was last year, despite having such elite recruits. We were a bad 5-6 last year and they needed a miracle to beat us (and UMass, etc.).

They were a godawful team and we lost to them. They went winless in the SEC. We then proceeded to beat four ACC teams. What does that say about the ACC?

Deleted member 2897

They were a godawful team and we lost to them. They went winless in the SEC. We then proceeded to beat four ACC teams. What does that say about the ACC?

The data says the ACC was a much better conference than the SEC was last year.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
THe Dawgs are paying players per some with Ugag connections. The NCAA/ESPN is ok with that.

If UGA was paying players (or if they were the only ones paying players might be more accurate), then Pappoe and Booth would not be heading to Auburn and Clemson.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Over under on probation for impermissible benefits in 5 years? Kirby isn’t a good coach and he sure the hell isnt Dabo or Nick. They sold their soul (what little was left) when they fired Mark. I’ll bet anyone they’ll win zero. 0. National titles and we beat them at least 1/3 times we play them.

And these predictions are based off of what?

Deleted member 2897

If UGA was paying players (or if they were the only ones paying players might be more accurate), then Pappoe and Booth would not be heading to Auburn and Clemson.

I don't believe anybody is naive enough to think uGA is the only team who does stuff like that. Far from it. Think $EC for a start, LOL. Think I Pay Ten Athletes A Year, etc.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't believe anybody is naive enough to think uGA is the only team who does stuff like that. Far from it. Think $EC for a start, LOL. Think I Pay Ten Athletes A Year, etc.

Exactly, so unless a program just does something really stupid (like Ole Piss) then it's unlikely they'll get in trouble.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Exactly, so unless a program just does something really stupid (like Ole Piss) then it's unlikely they'll get in trouble.
Right. It's well known to everyone that there are impermissible benefits. It's just a question of who would have actual knowledge that would report.

I went out with medium-high-profile athletes in Athens back when and the entire night was free, everywhere we went. It's in the culture there.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
And these predictions are based off of what?
The fact that they haven’t done a mother ****in thing since 1981. That should be enough. But please. Continue being the program that does nothing with everything! It’s a pathetic joke that you guys can’t win ****! And the fact that you can lose to a school that runs a high school offense and can’t recruit twice in the last 3 years shows it too.
You obviously have Tua much time on your hands if you’re on a GT board and not on a Bama board trolling. Where were you in 2014 and 16? Get the **** out.

Oh yeah. 2nd and 26 bitchhh

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
The fact that they haven’t done a mother ****in thing since 1981. That should be enough. But please. Continue being the program that does nothing with everything! It’s a pathetic joke that you guys can’t win ****! And the fact that you can lose to a school that runs a high school offense and can’t recruit twice in the last 3 years shows it too.
You obviously have Tua much time on your hands if you’re on a GT board and not on a Bama board trolling. Where were you in 2014 and 16? Get the **** out.

Oh yeah. 2nd and 26 bitchhh

Twice in the last three years, huh? Might wanna redo that math.

northgajacket

Banned
Nothing I have said is trollish

The fact that you are on this site as a uga fan is trollish. Your username tries to elicit a kneejerk response, that is trolling. Plain and simple. You feel inadequate in life so you feel the need to go out of your way to troll other teams message boards because you feel inadequate.

Last edited:

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
The fact that you are on this site as a uga fan is trollish. Your username tries to elicit a kneejerk response, that is trolling. Plain and simple. You feel inadequate in life so you feel the need to go out of your way to troll other teams message boards because you feel inadequate.

Lol you don't know me. I could not care less what your opinion of me is.