UGA Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Our offense basically handed them the game once again. Not much to say either, I mean the offense could get to the 30 yard line most of the game and then self destruct

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
simply put

we shot ourselves in the foot all season on O....and again

On D we played way good enough to win, but didn't.

and most simply put, for me, personally, I have struggled with some of CPJ's decisions during games and on field, and I will struggle more off field if in this offseason this program isn't shaking up a bit. It seems very stale to me at the moment. Like the leadership is not there and the messages are not hitting home anymore.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
The perimeter option plays seemed to be working great, got some good yardage, which is why I was baffled that we kept getting into 3rd and long situations after a bad dive or JT scrambling to throw

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
The perimeter option plays seemed to be working great, got some good yardage, which is why I was baffled that we kept getting into 3rd and long situations after a bad dive or JT scrambling to throw

you are not the only one. Some of the first down pass decisions baffled me. One was great and jt couldn't hit him for his life.

passing is bad all around

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Glad this freaking season is over. Maybe the genius will decide that players with star ratings are necessary. Another 3-9 type season and its time for a coaching search
You do realize we get the best players possible under the strict academic guidelines?

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
This offense lives and dies by the dive. We just weren't that good at it this year. Throw in horrid passing and we are lucky to win 3 games.