Uga game roll call

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THWG! I have to be honest with you guys and tell you that I never watch this game. I can't! I get too emotionally invested and that causes major fights in my household. Therefore, for the sanctity of my 29 year old marriage, I will abstain from the game.
With that said - Go Jackets - beat the dwags*it out of the f**cking mutts!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I have a buddy (mutt fan) that I’ve brought to several Tech games. He’s paying me back this weekend - free ticket between the 40 yard lines, home side, lower level. Now I need to figure out how much I can cheer on my team without being smacked around by their long time STH’s. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a buddy (mutt fan) that I’ve brought to several Tech games. He’s paying me back this weekend - free ticket between the 40 yard lines, home side, lower level. Now I need to figure out how much I can cheer on my team without being smacked around by their long time STH’s. [emoji23]

Long-time STHs are not generally a problem. Just do your thing and do it PROUDLY and LOUDLY :)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I got a little drunk and may have dropped a few too many expletives there in ‘16. So say my in-laws anyway. I’ll tone it down this year but if our men manage to pull off the huge upset....there will be some animosity coming my way. Mutts hate close games and really hate hearing opposing fans cheer.

Any that snack me will get smacked back :D. But I do want to keep some moral high ground and endeavor to clean up the expletives. And drink a little less pre-game to help with that :)

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I got a little drunk and may have dropped a few too many expletives there in ‘16. So say my in-laws anyway. I’ll tone it down this year but if our men manage to pull off the huge upset....there will be some animosity coming my way. Mutts hate close games and really hate hearing opposing fans cheer.

Any that snack me will get smacked back :D. But I do want to keep some moral high ground and endeavor to clean up the expletives. And drink a little less pre-game to help with that :)

That’s good advice. Maybe I’ll have two Bloody Mary’s instead of three or four. [emoji106]

I was in the middle of some STH’s at VT in 2016. I cheered without being obnoxious, I think. After the game, these folks congratulated me on our win. That was pretty classy. I’m not as optimistic about the mutt fans but @Super thinks I’ll be okay. Good luck to you @Whiskey_Clear.

That’s good advice. Maybe I’ll have two Bloody Mary’s instead of three or four. [emoji106]

I was in the middle of some STH’s at VT in 2016. I cheered without being obnoxious, I think. After the game, these folks congratulated me on our win. That was pretty classy. I’m not as optimistic about the mutt fans but @Super thinks I’ll be okay. Good luck to you @Whiskey_Clear.

I THINK you will be ok. I wouldn't bet the house on it though. LOL

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

In all honesty, when I deal with obnoxious mutts in Athens...I take their smack talk with a grain of salt...I don’t hold back on same but I do it with a laugh and smile. That usually settles them down to a more agreeable place to banter.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Some of my ammo this year will include the fact that their AD is so scared they will lose, despite being 17 pt favorites, that they have asked us to be nice to their hedges this year. Good times a coming. :D

And we always have a shot in Athens. :)

I probably shouldn’t wear my “Chinese Privets Taste Like Chicken” T-shirt.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
last time i went to a tech game with a dwag. he got spitting drunk on brown liquor during the game and sucker punched a young tech fan before hightailing it out of the stadium before he could be arrested.

a few years later when i was on the gator bowl committee in jax wearing my tech gear i was at the tail gate when a dwag fan asked me if i was rooting for the dwags. when i did the gator jaw arm flap the guy grabbed my shirt lapels and tried to start a fight. a half hour later while chatting with a friend yet another dwag fan walked up behind me and grabbed me by the shoulders to move me aside without every asking me to move. talk about furious.

i was buff back than and should have beat the tar out of both those guys but i didnt.

for this reason i dont DO DWAGS FOR ANY REASON.

and i wont even mention the time another former dwag friend i knew got so drunk he got up and urinated on my hallway wall and carpet in copious amounts in the middle of the night instead of using the floor in my bathroom like 'A NORMAL DWAG WOULD DO'. . when i asked him to clean it up the next day he laughed in my face.

i dont do dwags anymore! cant stand the site of them.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

You will be fine! Think lower west stands at Bobby Dodd. They are mostly docile. Bee loud and be proud! When I have sat over there they actually have enjoyed my antics. Mostly just typical smack talking.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

That area isn’t that bad. I went with my brother in law and nephew fully decked in tech gear for Kentucky game last year and I didn’t hear a word. It probably helped that my nephew was 5 y/o so who talks smack in that scenario?

The lower level in the middle is way better than the student area or upper deck.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
You will be fine! Think lower west stands at Bobby Dodd. They are mostly docile. Bee loud and be proud! When I have sat over there they actually have enjoyed my antics. Mostly just typical smack talking.

Thanks, I feel much better. I’ve heard nothing but bad things about Sanford. Go Jackets!