Uga game roll call

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know if it’s factual or not but I’ve been in the top level of Sanford and Neyland and Sanford seemed higher.

The visitors section at Sanford seems to be above cloud level.
I’ve never been to Neyland, but the 600 level in Athens is stupid high. Before that I thought Clemson was bad. It’s an example of pathetic engineering and planning as well. Only way to get up there is via stairs and there is one concession stand for the whole area.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ve never been to Neyland, but the 600 level in Athens is stupid high. Before that I thought Clemson was bad. It’s an example of pathetic engineering and planning as well. Only way to get up there is via stairs and there is one concession stand for the whole area.
Not sure but the upper corner of Lucas Oil stadium is pretty far away. It may be the worst.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I’d leave by 9am at the latest, just to be safe. Gameday traffic is bad both ways, though generally far worse after the game.

Lot of pay lots. There’s generally a good GT contingent tailgating at the elementary school or middle school parking lot; don’t recall which.
If you are not on the road by 9 you might not see kick off. I'd leave the GT campus area by 8 or 8:15 at the latest. Traffic will suck.