Uga game roll call

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
That area isn’t that bad. I went with my brother in law and nephew fully decked in tech gear for Kentucky game last year and I didn’t hear a word. It probably helped that my nephew was 5 y/o so who talks smack in that scenario?

The lower level in the middle is way better than the student area or upper deck.

Thanks for the info. What you said about the student section and upper deck makes sense. Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Just beware OUTSIDE Sanford stadium, especially if Tech wins.

My experience has been the opposite. Last game I went to there was the win in 2014, and they were fairly docile (by Ugag standards). Same was true in '08. They were good little puppy dogs in '98 as well.
The worst was the 51 to something shellacking back in the Gailey years - they were insufferable (but yes, outside the stadium). '96 was bad, too - ice, shoved, harangued - you get the picture.
But I think generally speaking they're better at a noon game. Not so much time to get oiled up. I doubt they'll have very many more night GOFH games in Athens.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
My experience has been the opposite. Last game I went to there was the win in 2014, and they were fairly docile (by Ugag standards). Same was true in '08. They were good little puppy dogs in '98 as well.
The worst was the 51 to something shellacking back in the Gailey years - they were insufferable (but yes, outside the stadium). '96 was bad, too - ice, shoved, harangued - you get the picture.
But I think generally speaking they're better at a noon game. Not so much time to get oiled up. I doubt they'll have very many more night GOFH games in Athens.
I have a feeling UGAG will end the series within the next 5 seasons or so:rolleyes: If i were GT i would try to get UGAG to move the game to the first 4 games of the season and if they don't want to do that let them end the series if they decide to do so:cigar:

Then you miss the best part of the win. I’ve akways found mutts to be very subdued after a loss and more confrontational after a W.
I have found the opposite, but I would NEVER leave early, winning or losing. I stayed to the end of that slaughter Gailey suffered, and nobody ragged me afterwards. Nevertheless, that was the last time I have been to the cesspool, and I have no desire ever to go again.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
and i wont even mention the time another former dwag friend i knew got so drunk he got up and urinated on my hallway wall and carpet in copious amounts in the middle of the night instead of using the floor in my bathroom like 'A NORMAL DWAG WOULD DO'. . when i asked him
Seems like you mentioned it anyways ;)

For real though, **** that guy.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I have found the opposite, but I would NEVER leave early, winning or losing. I stayed to the end of that slaughter Gailey suffered, and nobody ragged me afterwards. Nevertheless, that was the last time I have been to the cesspool, and I have no desire ever to go again.

I sat through that one to the end also. Was painful to watch their 3rd stringers run over through and around us.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
This is the third time brother-in-law will be taking me to the GOFH game. He thinks I jinked UGA in 2014 and 2016 and I am making him very uncomfortable. I have to sit among the dawg fans but the last two times were well worth it. Cannot wait for GT to put some real uncomfort on so many.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Currently a student got tix through the GT Box office, how early should I leave campus and where should I park? It’l be my first game in athens

I’d leave by 9am at the latest, just to be safe. Gameday traffic is bad both ways, though generally far worse after the game.

Lot of pay lots. There’s generally a good GT contingent tailgating at the elementary school or middle school parking lot; don’t recall which.