Two Reasons to Pull For Miami

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
While watching the CU/GT replay today, I'm doubly happy FSU won... UM has the worst fans in the ACC.

Attachments

• lameU.png
    lameU.png
    486.3 KB · Views: 27

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There was another reason that I was pulling for Miami. A Miami win would have had Miami win Coastal in any three way tiebreaker I think. (Much higher national ranking than Fluke.)

Hatred is not rational and I agree with the previous arguments about why it was better for GT and the ACC for FSU to have won.

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
Hatred is not rational and I agree with the previous arguments about why it was better for GT and the ACC for FSU to have won.

Honestly, I found myself rooting for Miami for most of the game last night, despite my brain to the contrary... being a GT fan has given me a love for the underdog. It would have been good for Coastal perception versus the Atlantic if Miami pulled it out (or if Miami kept their foot on the gas in the 2nd half), but worse for the conference as a whole. If UNC beats Duke (which I expect), playing an undefeated FSU gives GT nothing to lose (Orange Bowl berth locked up) and everything to gain (ACC Championship).