Two Reasons to Pull For Miami

thwgjacket

1. Them winning makes us look better.
2. I'm so tired of hearing ESPN say the ACC Coastal is worse than the Atlantic.
*Miami winning has no effect on whether we go to the ACC Championship; all that matters is if Duke loses another game.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Screw ESPN and the idiots. The great number 1 ranked team out of the SEC is about to get blown out

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
And will also lower their ranking significantly when we play them for the accg. Da U can go to hell with the mutts. (Although I understand what you're saying (y))

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
We just proved that theory false today. We whipped the second best Atlantic team.
I'm cheering for the Noles and the Holes.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
*Miami winning has no effect on whether we go to the ACC Championship; all that matters is if Duke loses another game.

WRONG

We need FSU to make the college football playoff if we want to go to the Orange Bowl

Matt E

GT Athlete
Also cheer for FSU if you want to ensure that UGA has ZERO chance of making the playoff. Obviously we can spoil that as well with a win in 2 weeks, but if they beat us then beat Bama in the SEC CG they could get in with FSU out.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
No NO NO ABSOLUTELY NO !!!
We need FSU to Win out to the Title game..
If we beat them in the title game they could still end up in the playoff and we'd have a possible Orange Bowl Birth.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
No way will I pull for Miami, but I said that about VPI until today.