Two Reasons to Pull For Miami

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
If FSU loses then the ACC gets shutout of the playoffs imo
This is why we pull for FSU. Miami winning does nothing for the conference as a whole and does nothing to help us. I have a good bit of close friends that love FSU. I pull for them because they are our bell cow ACC team. Lets pull for UNC next week and FSU the rest of the year. ACC ACC ACC!!

thwgjacket

Correct me if I'm wrong but if UNC beats Duke next week then we play FSU for an Orange Bowl berth whether they lose to Miami or not. I'm just tired of FSU.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong but if UNC beats Duke next week then we play FSU for an Orange Bowl berth whether they lose to Miami or not. I'm just tired of FSU.
Well we must likely end up in the OB win or lose in the ACCCG. We win we go to the OB. We lose, then FSU goes to the Playoff and we most likely go to the OB. This assumes that we beat UGA in two weeks.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Those uniforms alone merit pulling against Miami. They are ghastly. If Versace were still alive, he'd have shot himself after seeing those.

Too soon?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Are you just in love with the swoosh? UM needs to burn those. Granted they aren't as bad as Louisville's similar color scheme. Yuck.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I will say it for the hundredth time. FSU is the only power five schools that has to go undefeated to have any chance at all of making the playoff. All this is collateral damage from the SEC hype machine coupled with lazy sports journalists who parrot the line that the ACC isn't any good. Therefore we need FSU to stay undefeated to force at least one SEC team out of the playoffs and to preserve credibility for the conference.

The only exception to this rule is if Tech plays in the ACC championship in which case the hell with fsu.