Tulane Postgame

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
We seemed to start a little sluggish. I hope this team is ready to put in the work for ND next week.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Looked good. Saw no reason to worry about the back up QB any more. Thought we started a little slow but put them away none the less. Would have liked to see Marshall get some more snaps with the first string but if that's my only complaint then the day was pretty good.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Did any new freshmen get in this week? Seemed like the same group that played against Alcorn St.
Paul said earlier in the week, during a press conference, that pretty much any true Freshman who was going to play had gotten into the Alcorn game. He didn't make it sound like there would be any debuts today. Seems to have been the case. Likewise, I believe any eligible R-freshmen also got into last week's game.

I think we've seen what we're going to see--barring injury.

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
Hard to judge against Tulane but we hammered them much better than Duke played them. I was disappointed with pass defense - new notre dame qb may be frosh but has a gun and the uva qb looked good as well.

That being said when you see the mighty (cough, cough) SEC nearly go down to Jax St and lose to Toledo I'll take this win (and no injuries +game action for Jordan) ALL DAY LONG