Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He is rumored to be blazing 😊
Well if u did the old gt try out sprint across field w the gt TE room would he be blazing?
Or
As compared to other ACC TE?

When u see a photo of our TE s while running , i feel like u seldon find both feet of the ground.

This year this group s parents were wishing for more action. I think they are happy w the change

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
A little clarification on the Graduate Transfer rule(I had heard from others that the new school had to offer a degree program that the original school did not offer, which was incorrect):

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The portal is mandatory for all Division I student-athlete transfer requests since it became active last year. It is optional in Division II, though officials are considering making it mandatory for those transfer students, as well.
W.Va. Alum-

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Have any student athletes signed with one school, moved on to another through the transfer portal, only to return to the original school at a later time? Just curious.
It is legally fine. I can’t remember one, but then again not following all the teams closely. If not a Grad. Trf., they would have to sit a year should they have participated in practices or games after the one-time permissible transfer.

Can you transfer back to your old school NCAA?
A student-athlete may transfer and play immediately if the student transferred to a second school and returns to his or her original school either without practicing or competing in athletics at all, except for one 14-day period (i.e. a tryout).

Last edited:

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Have any student athletes signed with one school, moved on to another through the transfer portal, only to return to the original school at a later time? Just curious.

We had a player in basketball do that in Brandon Reed. Although we were the middle school. Arkansas State iirc.